I am a candidate for Governor of Vermont

 Here's the short and sweet of it:



Yesterday, I pedaled over to the nearest sunny spot and stated my intention. Earth is a major element in my campaign, as could be guessed from the campaign's website domain name. Indeed it is the organizing theme. I will be doing everything I can to minimize the campaign's impact. My aim is to keep the campaign expenses below reporting threshold and not accept contributions. It will take a lot of volunteers to turn that into a success.

If Vermonters rally behind a candidate who is calling for emergency conservation and immediate action to address climate, biodiversity, and all of the symptoms of collapse, it will be politically seismic.  

It's complex and complicated, but I think when the debate begins to link Putin's War with the laundry list of crises unifying themes will emerge. And we will find straightforward, though difficult, solutions that resolve many issues simultaneously.